This weeks edition arrives a bit later than normal. A combination of catching up on a little work this afternoon, watching my favourite cycling race (apart from Le Tour) and then being engrossed in final round of The Masters after church this evening has been the cause. If it’s a bit late in the day for you, you might have to make it these links your reading material for your Monday morning coffee.
- My growth as a writer by Harry Marks
- Lessons learned from a month of EV ownership by Matt Haughey
- The Apple Watch by John Gruber
- Build Your Morning Habits First by Scott Young
- Colouring books for adults top Amazon bestseller list by Alison Flood
- 4 Tips on Tpyography in UI design by Chris Bowler