Another Sunday and another edition of The Week in Links. The majority of this week’s edition came across my path in the first half of the week. In particular is the fascinating and challenging article on living well cheaply, whilst I don’t identify with the Millennials, I am technically of that generation. I found this an interesting read full of good advice.
Hope you enjoy these reads with your Sunday coffee or evening glass of wine.
- The Crossroads of Should and Must on A Brief Review
- The Millennial’s Guide To Living Well Cheaply
- The problem with “calories” by Conor McClure
- Don’t Read More, Read Different on Audacious Fox
- Behind The Scenes of The Focus Course: Outlining, Architecting, and Writing by Shawn Blanc
- Go Big and Go Home by Kyle Steed