1. I was born on the same day as my Great Great Great (I think its 3!) Grandfather. He was born in 1838 146 years before me.
2. When I was born, or shortly after, I was covered head to toe in eczema. I’ve now largely grown out of it apart from the odd patch here and there. The most troublesome patch, behind me knees, disappeared after a skiing trip with the Christian youth organisation Cypher when I was 14.
3. I went to casualty 4 times in 3 years at senior school for sports related injuries.
4. Some of you might know this one, but I’m stuck, ha! I worked in an old school style hardware store as a Saturday boy from the age of 16 to 18. I went back to work there in the summer as well and really quite enjoyed it!
5. I am a God-Father to the two sons of my old boss at the pub I worked in before I came to uni. Sadly I don’t see them much but I do pray for them as its the closest I can get to fulfilling my role as God-Father.
Ok, I’m supposed to tag some people now, I don’t know of many readers I have here so I’m going to leave my invites open and if I come across someone then I will add you!